Here’s how to install the homescreen Punchpass app icon for easy access on your iPhone or Android. (Note - you need to have Internet access for Punchpass.)
Here is how to add the icon:
1) Open the browser on your phone and go to http://app.punchpass.com Or, you can visit http://punchpass.com and click on ‘Login’.
2) Log in to your account.
3) Click on the Punchpass logo just to make sure you are on the main homepage when logged in. It should look like this:
4) One iPhones/iPads click the arrow at the bottom of the screen. (the box with the arrow coming out of it)
On Android phones click the three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
5) Choose ‘Add To Home Screen’ (iPhone image below - Android looks slightly different)
6) That’s it! Now you’ve got a quick way to access Punchpass. Keep in mind that because you logged in the system will log you in automatically (this expires if you haven’t logged in for a few weeks.) If you give your phone to your kids you may want to either log out after every session, OR repeat the same process as above but do it from the login screen.
That means you’ll have to log in every time, but it will also prevent your kids from taking attendance by mistake!